our first 365 days!

by 17:09 1 comments


19° in Nadadouro  8° in Portreath

We've made it!  A year today since i married my Dave and what a year.  Our feet haven't touched the ground, one day soon i'm sure to land but not today.

This morning i was surprised by the most wonderful piece of furniture.  My Dave bought me a beautiful Tibetan hand painted cupboard as my anniversary present.  I'd been coveting it for about a month, imagining it as my new shoe cupboard, but resisting buying it until our house was done. Last week i passed the shop and saw it was gone!  Distraught i shrugged my shoulders and tried to convince myself that something better was to come along.  But thankfully it was soon to be mine, what a great husband i have.  He is so yummy xx

the magic valley

Designer

This blog was born when I left the UK and started a new adventure on the Silver Coast of Portugal. Being settled on the salty shores of the Atlantic is just idyllic; love, sun, sea and smiles, the perfect life for me.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! What a super chap you've got there. I can imagine how disappoiunted you were to see that the cupboard had been sold and then your face must have been a picture when he presented it to you. Happy Anniversary to you both x

    ReplyDelete