obsessed with blogging!

by 22:57 1 comments
8° in Nadadouro  2° in Portreath

OMG!  since rediscovering my ability to write about drivel i thought i would update the look of my blog.  i've trawled through too many sites to mention and found a handful of alternative templates to choose from, all of which looked like pants when i uploaded them.  Helpfully my Dave suggested i design my own, as he sauntered out the door to our local bar!  little does he realise at this time of night it must only be the domain for very clever computer-code literate people.  Even my lovely friend had to show me pointers about comments today. (thanks SA).  I just don't understand how />space<\ makes a lovely pink flower on my screen, and i don't think i want to know. blah blah blah, good night xx

the magic valley

Designer

This blog was born when I left the UK and started a new adventure on the Silver Coast of Portugal. Being settled on the salty shores of the Atlantic is just idyllic; love, sun, sea and smiles, the perfect life for me.

1 comment: