no going back!

by 19:28 0 comments


12° in Nadadouro  7° in Portreath

Yesterday i had my tooth out!  I was in the chair for 90 minutes (gulp!!), i suddenly had this crazy feeling that all my teeth were coming out.  A really scary thought.  But i survived, and that was really because i gave myself Reiki and relaxed.  I tried not to hear the drilling and crunching, or feel the tugging and wiggling.  I relaxed and imagined myself strolling on our beach eating chocolate. This must be the first time ever i had achieved meditation.  What a place to start.

I spoke to a good friend today who said some idle gossip in our old village of Portreath was that we were coming back to the UK.  Sorry to disappoint you, we're staying here in the land of sun and sangria.  It's great.  How on earth could i leave my new festa behind.  I'm sorry to hear my old pink front door has morphed into a blue one, but i think there's a new one on the horizon.

Change is good xx

the magic valley

Designer

This blog was born when I left the UK and started a new adventure on the Silver Coast of Portugal. Being settled on the salty shores of the Atlantic is just idyllic; love, sun, sea and smiles, the perfect life for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment