We're so excited

by 18:01 0 comments

So this is the first blog entry from us here in the magic valley.  Quite an exciting moment, considering i've got a massive toothache and wish the hot sunshine was back to grow up our corn.  But being fair weather gardeners the rain is giving us the time to have a little break.  12° and blustery in Portreath, 19° in Nadadouro.

Being able to write whatever comes to mind and know that it's out there in the ethers of cyber space seems quite uncanny.  Well here we go.  My big, bad handsome husband is here with me in this magical space.  Us, two chickens and
Nesta - the first three Afro-Corn-adians I ever known!

Everything's growing beautifully in the valley.

the magic valley

Designer

This blog was born when I left the UK and started a new adventure on the Silver Coast of Portugal. Being settled on the salty shores of the Atlantic is just idyllic; love, sun, sea and smiles, the perfect life for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment