Portugal bound!

by 18:48 1 comments

18° in Portreath 25° in Nadadouro

Wow what a week we've endured. Monday we found ourselves in court defending our home and son from his absent and neglectful father. Well the good in us won through and we decided that instead of fighting and giving our solicitor loads of our hard earned cash we succumbed. So we cracked our first bottle of champagne and looked forward. Cornwall will now be a great memory but we're forging ahead and are Nadadouro bound! After a harrowing day on Monday, Tuesday turned our lives around. Our mortgage application in Portugal was accepted and we realised the Universe was smiling down on us. So you guessed it another bottle of fizz had to popped. So on Wednesday, we were still on a high, and apart from champagne being on special we thought what the heck, this is the week to celebrate. So now it's Saturday and this will be our first fizz free day! Good job, my kidneys are aching. We just can't believe we're going. I love my life, it's such a roller coaster.

Now on a sad note - RIP Michael Jackson - i've grooved to this guy since I can remember. His music was the basis of my partying. I loved his talent, his moves and squeals. Everyone can remember dancing to this guy's music at some point - what a legacy - in no particular order -
I Want You Back, ABC, Can You Feel It, Off the Wall, Blame It On The Boogie, Shake Your Body Down To The Ground - I know the list could go on and on, but I love them. So I ask all the music gods to welcome Michael Jackson to their care and I'm sure Heaven will be better place now he's home x

the magic valley

Designer

This blog was born when I left the UK and started a new adventure on the Silver Coast of Portugal. Being settled on the salty shores of the Atlantic is just idyllic; love, sun, sea and smiles, the perfect life for me.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe you are actually going to be leaving Portreath. Need to have a chat and catch up on news as it sounds as if you've had a mixed bag of a week!

    ReplyDelete