I'm cold

by 16:24 0 comments

15° in Portreath, 34° in Nadadouro!
How wonderful is that. My dream place is over twice as warm as the magic valley. All I want to do is feel the warmth in my soul. Life in the magic valley is losing its sparkle. Noise, cold and offensive smells pervade the air.

I've recently found a penchant for tiles. The Portuguese have the most amazing tiles I've seen outside of Morocco. They are everywhere, above doorways, on walls, over whole houses. Not just one pattern, but a myriad of designs, colours and alignments. The designs are wild. I can't wait to visit Alcobaca, the city of tiles, apparently they're everywhere.

The credit crunch is affecting many areas of the globe at the moment. We learned this week that certain banks aren't even giving money to people who earn in excess of £150k a year! How frustrating would that be. All that money and you still can't buy a house!

the magic valley

Designer

This blog was born when I left the UK and started a new adventure on the Silver Coast of Portugal. Being settled on the salty shores of the Atlantic is just idyllic; love, sun, sea and smiles, the perfect life for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment