painting x

by 15:10 0 comments
21° in Nadadouro  13° in Portreath

I am so ready to move back into our own home.  I miss my stuff - i know there's not much of it but the little i have i miss, and i'd like to get a little bit more.  While the lovely Sally and Keef were here we found this rather yummy Asian furniture store in town.  Full of painted cabinets and shiny things.  I eventually got my husband down there for a snoop.  Blimey - it was only shut!  You should have seen the look of relief on Dave's face!  I think i'll try again next week.


Hooray, summer is back and yesterday my Dave started priming the outside of our place.  It seems like a dream that this day has come.  Here's some before and after shots.  It's amazing what a bit of primer can do to lift a girl's spirits x

This view is from our neighbour's!  



And the next two are from the top of our new staircase.



And these last two are from the cantilevered edge, which eventually will be inaccessible except to the odd plant or two.



Last but not least our windows are nearly ready.  The glass is on its way from Spain and they should be complete and finished within a couple of weeks ....



.... really really LOVE xx


the magic valley

Designer

This blog was born when I left the UK and started a new adventure on the Silver Coast of Portugal. Being settled on the salty shores of the Atlantic is just idyllic; love, sun, sea and smiles, the perfect life for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment