my friends x

by 08:01 0 comments
15° in Nadadouro  11° in Portreath

This is a thank you to my lovely friends Sally and Keef, who came to visit us the other day.  We marched them around our build and expressed our vision.  They lifted our hearts and made them sing.  Gave us encouragement and love and made me realise just how much I really miss their smiling faces.


Thanks for coming to visit us in Portugal lovelies.  We had a splendid time in the sun, come back soon x

The build is progressing so fast now I just can't seem to catch up.  Yesterday another layer of the terrace was completed, a thick concrete screed.  Downstairs in the extension they are doing the same, suddenly all the pipes are disappearing and it's starting to look like a real house!

An exciting weekend to come.  We're off to our first Portuguese wedding.  Congratulations Jewelz and Johnny, you're made for each other x

the magic valley

Designer

This blog was born when I left the UK and started a new adventure on the Silver Coast of Portugal. Being settled on the salty shores of the Atlantic is just idyllic; love, sun, sea and smiles, the perfect life for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment