taking the roof off x

by 11:55 1 comments
14° blue skies in Nadadouro  10° in Portreath

Yesterday the builders knocked through upstairs for the new windows and patio doors.  The also removed nearly every wall in the house.  Downstairs has now been insulated and double skinned and we now have a downstairs loo.  [well place for the loo x]  This morning the roof came off!!  Omg, there really isn't much of our little house left!!  Dave's kept all the old beams and wood for garden construction.  Namely a new funky hen house.  How exciting x











the magic valley

Designer

This blog was born when I left the UK and started a new adventure on the Silver Coast of Portugal. Being settled on the salty shores of the Atlantic is just idyllic; love, sun, sea and smiles, the perfect life for me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your story. My husband and I hope to move to Portugal and have been looking at places in Nadadouro. Your blog has convinced us we are on the right track. We'll heading to Portugal this fall, first to the Algarve, where my folks are kind enough to let us use their place, then later up to stay a week in Obidos to start exploring the area.
    Wonderful to see your story - and the pool is a great idea - I must consider the same when I get to that point.

    Cheers,
    Ana Pedrosa

    ReplyDelete