Movin'

by 17:11 0 comments




17° in Portreath 26° in Nadadouro
So we've been getting the Cornwall house ready for sale. Throwing away clothes and shoes like there is no tomorrow. Where does it all come from. I had (notice past tense - sob) over 60 pairs of shoes now i have a box of about 12! I'm looking forward to hitting the Portuguese shoe shops, i bet they're divine. I've also been trying to learn Portuguese online. This is such a hoot. I do have some O Level Spanish under my belt, but the pronunciation is softer with more 'sh's in there somehow. I'm determined to be fluent though, so maybe i'll produce a duel language blog in the future, that would be neat eh?
I thought i'd post some images of the old house here in Portreath, looking it's best before we leave it forever. Check out Buddha and his ball!

the magic valley

Designer

This blog was born when I left the UK and started a new adventure on the Silver Coast of Portugal. Being settled on the salty shores of the Atlantic is just idyllic; love, sun, sea and smiles, the perfect life for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment