the kitchen design is done x

by 13:46 2 comments
still 13° but now sunny [yay] in Nadadouro  7° in Portreath

I met our kitchen designer Catarina yesterday and now we have a final plan for the kitchen.  Dave and I  decided to not have a utility room as it was going to be tiny.  So there is now one less room to construct and the kitchen is definitely big enough to swing a cat in!

The cupboard doors are called 'Olivio' a sort of olive wood /zebrano design and are glass coated, so the whole kitchen will shine.  We'll have a white marble worktop which has a brown/grey vein running through it and I've even managed to get one of those tall pully out larder cupboards.  I've always wanted one of those, and everything else is hidden away, lush x




the magic valley

Designer

This blog was born when I left the UK and started a new adventure on the Silver Coast of Portugal. Being settled on the salty shores of the Atlantic is just idyllic; love, sun, sea and smiles, the perfect life for me.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Bo... looks very slick..... enjoying seeing your photo's ... when is Sergio due to finish ? He is going at one hell of a pace !

    I am starting to panic now as we need to get in our place in the next couple of weeks... finally got our last doors in yesterday.... feels like a real luxury now to have a front door !!!

    LOVE the new look of your blog..... I do love a rainbow ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bo xx Looking good lady x
    I've always wanted a slide out larder too but hey ho maybe I'll come play with yours one day!!
    We sledged and snowboarded all day on Christmas Day which was preety amazing. Bloody freezing again here now and grey... Love to you three lovelies xxx Penny xxx

    ReplyDelete