I'm having a Smeg day x

by 18:08 0 comments


15° in Nadadouro  10° in Portreath

Where has all the scorchio weather gone.  Not only is a northerly blowing a gale underneath my door, but it's the same all over Europe.  This wasn't how we were sold this on the brochure.  I suppose we could blame it on the volcano in Iceland.  Pretty feasible actually.  Especially as i don't really know what i'm talking about!

So shopping ...

Our project still doesn't have it's full permission to start digging up the place so my mind has wondered back to the kitchen plan.  I've only changed my mind about 6 or 7 times, so quite good really.  My Dave is so patient, especially when i announce i'm off to see Catarina, our friendly kitchen designer.  Not only does she speak brilliant english, she also has the same sense of humour as me, this really helps when from one day to the next i rely on my family and the tv for any sort of interaction!!  Yesterday was the final time i would see her.  Yes i have decided what goes where, etc etc, so now it all rests on the appliances!  I have just spied this gorgeous Smeg hob, which is extortionately expensive for a gas hob.  So i've been trawling the web looking for deals, making offers on ebay and determined to get it reasonably.  It's so gorgeous i really think we need it. 

I've been rushed off my feet at work lately.  I've just given a sweet little pocket-sized image makeover to our friendly pool designer Daniel.  I've designed a business card!  Thought i'd put it on the blog to show you that i'm not festering in our ramshackle little hacienda.   Creativity is still flowing - phew x








the magic valley

Designer

This blog was born when I left the UK and started a new adventure on the Silver Coast of Portugal. Being settled on the salty shores of the Atlantic is just idyllic; love, sun, sea and smiles, the perfect life for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment